Friday, August 31, 2007

Starting a blog..

I have been wanting to do up a blog for Cherylin since she’s a baby but have been too lazy/busy to do so. I actually started halfway and did not continue with it. Now that she’s already 2.5 years old, hope it’s not too late for me to start.

Cherylin is like a energizer bunny, forever full of energy. Worst thing is she sleeps late at night, her usual bed time is 11pm+. Most of the time, I’m so tired that I’ll asleep before her. Tried bringing her to bed at 10pm plus. She’ll lie on the bed with me, toss and turn, ask for water/milk, and simply refused to sleep. Recently, she started getting down from the bed and went to play with daddy whose still not in bed. Only when both of us are in the bed, with all lights switched off will she guai guai lie there and doze off slowly. Hope her sleeping habits will change for the better else next time I can’t imagine what will happen when she goes to school!

No comments: