Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fridge spoilt?

I got a fright 2 nites ago. On Mon nite, after expressing milk, i opened the fridge to place my pump into it. To my horror, the light was off when the door was opened. My 1st reaction was "what will happen to my ebm?". Luckily YC was allowed to come home while on reservist. So I quickly called out to him. I think I would have cried if there's no one at home. The thought of all my ebm going to waste freaked me out. Upon inspecting the fridge, we are not very sure if it's indeed spoilt (cos i can still feel the coldness when i open the freezer). Instead of taking chance, YC suggested bringing the ebm to his aunt's hse (she has a big deep freezer). At least i can set my mind in peace. I left a bottle of unfrozen ebm in the freezer that nite, to test out if the fridge is still working. Ended up it's xu jing yi chang, it's only the light bulb that's spoilt. Hopefully nothing will happen to my fridge hence forth, at least during the time when I'm still bfdg.

3 comments:

Jemy said...

better to diversify ur inventory storage location.. hehe...

Stephie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephie said...

left some at my mum's place. but limited storage space cos the freezer is not very big. just have to pray hard that the fridge doesn't die on me :P