Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sad

I'm so sad that I have to blog this down.

I used to be quite close to a colleague of mine. Not sure why, she started to distant herself from me and another colleague (who has already resigned). It became so obvious that I'm so conscious when I approach her. Guess it must be due to something that I've done that annoyed her. Seriously, I'm not sure what I've done. I plucked up my courage and asked her directly one day. As expected, she said there's nothing wrong. Just that she's too busy to talk. I'm a rather sensitive person. Hence, I'm pretty sure that she's distancing herself from me. Why am i so sure. That's because she's still the same person in front of others.

Really really sad that things turned out this way. Worst part is I don't even know what had happened. :(

No comments: