Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Eve

Part 1

My dept had the Year End Party on Xmas Eve. Brought Cherylin to my office this morning to join in the party. As I had prepped her days before the event, she was ok when we woke her up and changed her (no fuss/resistance, phew!). Took the MRT to work and Cherylin guai guai sat on her buggy.

Cherylin saw the tray of chocolates when she entered my office. Angie kindly brought the tray down so that Cherylin could select the ones she likes. With Cherylin around, I could hardly work. Briefly went thru my emails and before I know, it's party time!

During the 2 hours of fun, Cherylin was rather obedient; sat quietly on the chair (as I've told her she can't speak loudly at the party. keke). She ate some food and got a big pooh bear from my colleague (she kept saying she wants the pooh bear when my colleague won the lucky draw prize and my colleague gladly gave it to her!). Lucky star must be shining on me that day (and of cos my little baby and Cherylin must have brought me luck too), I won the 6th prize in the lucky draw, it's a Siemen Digital Cordless Phone. Something which I had been been eyeing for.



Went to meet my mum after knocking off from work (it's half day today!). Cherylin slept while I pushed her to Suntec City in her buggy under the bright hot sun. She woke up upon reaching MacDonald's and had her favourite MacDonald's fries before we left for shopping at John Little.

Part 2
YC came to pick us from Holland after work. We had potluck and gift exchange at YC grandma's house. Cherylin feasted on the turkey slices and honey baked ham, and happily went around distributing candies to the kids in the house. We got ourselves a pooh bear tissue box holder, towel, milo, cup and plastic containers during the gift exchange.

No comments: