Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fever fever go away

Was down with fever yesterday. Temp went up to 39.1 degree at one point. Hence, I had to take paracetamol to lower the fever. I ever heard that it's safe to continue breastfeeding even when you have fever/taking paracetamol. But being ks, i dare not bf bb. Hence, bb was on fed ebm yesterday. I latched him on a couple of times (which was more than 6 hours after i last took my medicine). I continued to pump out the milk else supply may drop. As I dare not feed my bb with the ebm, in the end threw away more than 1 litre of ebm. So sim tia.

This morning found out from a fren that it's ok to continue bfdg even when taking paracetamol. She has been taking it as a pain reliever since giving birth. That sets my mind at ease. So, I'll continue to bf my bb and not waste the bm. :) Temp this morning ranges from 37.1 to 37.6 degree. Hope I'll get well soon.

No comments: