Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Full Month cum 3rd Birthday Celebration - Part I

We decided to have a mini post birthday celebration for Cherylin when we hold Shawn's full month celebration. It's to make her happy too in case she wonders how come didi has so many presents, etc when she has none.

Birthday cake:
PG or SO? We can't decide which bakery to choose. One wins in terms of cake flavours while the other has nicer design especially for kids.

In the end, we decided to go for PG. Got a 3 kg cake for her with slight modification to the cake design which the cake shop has emailed to us. After gathering feedback on the more popular flavours, we went down to the shop and bought Lychee Martini and Triple Layer Choco to sample. YC, my mum, Cherylin and myself all voted for Lychee Martini for its refreshing taste (i suppose it's something unusual from the normal choco/vanilla cake that we have).

Buffet:
Wanted to use back our all time favourite caterer but i wanted to try another caterer. In the end, we chose YLS cos I heard of good feedback from pple who have used them. My MIL was not very keen to try a different caterer and kept commenting what if portion not enough, food not nice, etc. Knowing my character, YC went ahead with my preference :
P

No comments: