Thursday, June 12, 2008

Am I too strict?

YC said I’m too strict with Cherylin. Afterall she’s just 3 years old. Every little thing that she doesn’t do right gets on my nerve and I’ll raise my voice on my little darling (like when she don’t want to eat meals, don’t want to bathe, don’t want to go toilet, don’t want to change into her uniform, don’t want to go to bed early, etc…) Now that I think back, feel very sorry for being so harsh to her especially when I should be showering her with more love (in case she feels that Shawn has taken over her position to be mummy’s darling). Every morning when I send her to my mum’s place before going to work, she would want me to brush her teeth, help her change into her uniform, give me a hug, say “bye bye mummy” and ask me to come home early before I go off. Isn’t that sweet of her? Sigh…time for me to fan xing else my Cherylin would 1 day say she don’t want mummy :(

No comments: