Monday, November 17, 2008

What can Shawn do now?

Shawn is 9.5mths now. Let me note down his developments:

1) Sit very steadily
2) Crawl very well and fast (he can crawl to me real fast when he spot me at a distance.)
4) Listen to instruction (a little - if he holds something on his hand and you ask him to pass it to you with hand stretched out, he'll do it. Tried and tested by my mum, me and a relative)
5) Stand with support
6) Cruise with support
7) Clap very well (he can understand too when i ask him to clap. hee.. very cute)
8) Still bo geh, but he likes to eat. Will make noise/cry loudly if we don't feed him what we are eating. (err...YC said my mum fed him fried rice when we went to food fair last weekend - will tell mum not to do so in future. other stuff that she fed, like rice, bread, fruits, i'm ok.)

I can't recall if i'd hug and cuddle Cherylin (when she's a baby) as much as i do now to Shawn. Somehow, can't resist hugging him. One thing for sure, i kiss both just as much :)

No comments: