Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dental Visit

I went for my yearly dental visit on Mon, 24 Nov. Heehee...it's been more than a year since i last visited a dentist. Blame it on my laziness, excuses. High price to pay for skipping 1 visit last year. Do you know how much it cost me just to have my teeth cleaned, polished and two fillings done (and 1 of the fillings is really very minor). A whopping $300! My most expensive dental visit to date. Haha..i think the clinic assistant was also paiseh when she told me the charges. Want to know the details? Here you go:

1) Consultation $20 (this is the minimum amt that the clinic charge. think the other items are too ex hence they decided to charge bare minimum? why did i say that. it's because the whole process took me 1 hour, so logically consultation charges should be high for such long duration)
2) Cleaning $80
3) Polishing $40
4) Fillings (for 2 teeth) $160

YC said it's very ex cos the clinic is located at Orchard. Perhaps bah cos I've been visiting the clinic for the past few years when they were at Raffles Place (cleaning and polishing only cost me $40 back then). This is the first time i go to them after they've shifted to Orchard.

No comments: