Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I need my sleep

Cherylin will be starting nursery 1 come Jan. Her class starts from 8am to 11am. Because it's so early, we decided to let Cherylin stay with my mum and bring Shawn home on weekdays.

Peng san, me going to be a super duper black eye panda if Shawn still can't sleep thru the nite. imagine 7 days a week without a good nite sleep for at least once, how to tahan? hope i don't sleep during work else jiat lat. Shawn, Shawn, pity mummy k? can try sleeping thru the nite from now on?

what's the reason for him not sleeping thru? i think it's because he didn't get the amount of milk he required for a day before he sleeps. now at close to 11 mths, his milk intake is only 150ml max. most of the time, he can't finish his milk. my mum said he always don't want to drink his milk. wonder if it's because he prefers latching on or wat.

Pray hard that his waking up at nite will stop soon. else i really don't know how i can survive at work.

No comments: