Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Retail therapy

Went shopping at Vivocity last Sat (20 Dec). Bought some clothings for myself, YC and Cherylin last weekend (Sorry shawn, will get something for your next time). Five pieces for about $141. Haven't been buying clothes for myself. Kept wearing the same old clothes over and over again. So decided to pamper myself a bit. With the sale going on, the clothes are quite worth buying. bought a red top and a black knit skirt. YC said the top is just nice for CNY. Good, i'll have new clothes to wear on CNY. I usually don't bother getting new clothes on CNY. So for some years, i'll just wear my old clothings.

Bought two tops for Cherylin - 1 in turqoise and 1 in purple. We had a hard time trying the clothes on her. She kept fidgeting and can't stand still.

As for YC, it's a black stripe shirt. he wanted to get maroon colour but his size is not available.

No comments: