Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time to stop (Part 2)

This morning when i woke up, don't feel my breasts heavy at all. The day is finally coming. I gather by early next week, I won't need to pump any more and it will really be the end of my 'bfg career'. It's really a mixed feeling for me. Glad because it means i can start on my medication to fix the condition; sad because i will miss the bonding time with Shawn while he latch on. Well, i guess it's a matter of sooner or later. So, just try to let go and be happy :)

2 comments:

twinkle said...

Mummy, you have been great! Don't feel disappointed that you have to stop bf. Your health is more important so that you can have many more good years ahead with your children.

Jemy said...

Don't feel upset. U did fantastic! Now, the impt thing is to get yourself well again...