Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Yesterday was Celest's wedding. Celest was my ex-colleague 6 years ago. We haven't been keeping in contact much. Hence, was surprised and delighted when she invited me to her wedding dinner few weeks ago.

Had wanted to bring YC n kids along. Too bad he's on reservist. Hence, I only brought along Cherylin. Would give Cherylin 8 points for her behavious yesterday. Other than keep asking me questions, she's really well behaved. Ate her food and chat with my two other ex-colleagues too.

Celest became an air stewardess after she's left my ex-company. She's not changed after so many years, still as friendly and fun loving. Cherylin kept wanting to take picture with the beautiful bride. Too bad my camera is spoilt (Cherylin dropped onto the floor and the LCD shows a black screen - can't take picture anymore. sob). Hence, could only take 2 pictures with my low resolution handphone, and one taken by the wedding photographer. Will try to get the soft copy from Celest.

I enjoy attending wedding dinners, especially those of people whom I know personally. Can really feel the joy and happiness of the couple. Make me envy and feel like getting married all over again (haha... just kidding, too old for that).

No comments: