Saturday, September 29, 2007

Detailed Scan

Went for my detailed scan today. My appointment is at 10am and we arrived on the dot at the registration counter. Due to some emergency which arose, we had to wait for an hour before it’s my turn for the scan. While waiting, we brought Cherylin to the playroom at Mt A and daddy bought a cup of drinks for her when she gets cranky. The scan took about 25 mins to complete. According to the Radiographer, Cherylin should be getting a didi. Well, we will wait till the next gynae visit to confirm with Kenneth again.

Afternote: I did my detailed scan for Cherylin at Camden Medical Centre 3 years ago. Given a choice, I would have preferred that I did my scan this time round at Camden Medical Centre too. Both YC and I felt that the doctor there is more detailed and the scanning machine definitely is better than the one at Mt A. We don’t mind the hassle of traveling there and the higher cost involved. YC asked me to remind him to feedback to Kenneth when we next see him.

No comments: