Monday, February 16, 2009

Grounded no more :)

Yeah! Finally going to travel. Book our tour packages over the weekend. Lots of roadshows by travel agencies and it's usually the trend when NATAS is approaching. Now just hoping that the min size for the tour group will be hit. Pray hard.

Mar
Going to Taiwan for 8 days. It will be my second visit to Taiwan (went for 4 days when i was expecting Cherylin in Nov 2004 - was around 5.5 mths preggie then. didn't dare stay too long since it's my first pregnancy. Became more gungho when i was expecting Shawn. keke.. 敢敢 went USA for 11 days when i was 6.5mths preggie :P)

Apr/May
Going to Europe for 11 days + 2 days (extending in London. not sure how many days until flight is confirmed - Oh, i opted to travel in A380 for the return flight. Hope can get it.) Now must do homework for free day in Paris and London. Paris should be easy since it's only 1 day. Probably can spend the whole day shopping. keke. Will need to do research for London though. Anyone has got suggestions please let me know k?

My pocket will have a super duper big whole after going for the above trips. Must start saving up again to build up my reserves for future holidays. I told YC: "You donate all your money to the gaming industry while I donate mine to the travel industry." ;)