Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Surprise from YC!

At about 10am, I received a call from the receptionist. “Hi LK, this is XX calling from the recept, there’s a bouquet of flowers for you. Please come down to collect it.” My immediate reaction was “Huh? Ok, will come down now.” Seriously speaking, I wasn’t expecting to receive any flowers (hint hint to YC: it’s been years since I received my last bouquet :P). It’s a very beautiful bouquet of two-toned fuschia roses.

Yesterday, YC told me he had already planned for something today. We will be picking Cherylin up after work today. During lunch today, he told me he intended to bring us to IMM for dinner. Cherylin loves going to IMM cos she gets to play with the coin-operated machines there. Too bad the playground is now under renovation, can’t bring her there until mid Nov, which is the scheduled completion date.

No comments: