Thursday, October 18, 2007

Toilet Training (cont'd)

We were home early today and hence brought Cherylin back for the night stay. I’ve been enticing Cherylin to poo on the toilet bowl without any success. Her reward: To play the bubble gun if she poos on the toilet bowl (she loves playing bubble gun). I was having my bath when YC knocked on my door and said that “Cherylin wants to poo and insist on doing so on the toilet bowl”. I was not sure if she’s kidding us. Anyway, I just let her sit on the toilet bowl (she’s able to balance herself) and indeed she poo-ed. I was sooooo happy and praised her for doing a good job (it’s the first time she did it on toilet bowl. At wai po’s house she’ll at most do in on the potty). She too was pleased with herself for doing so. As promised, she got to play with the bubble gun that night.

We are now left with the final ‘task’ of training her to sleep without a diaper. :)

No comments: