Sunday, August 30, 2009

My faithful Avent Manual Pump

Bought the pump more than 4 years ago (when I was expecting Cherylin). Prior to the purchase, did consider if I should buy an electric one as friends had feedback that it's good - less tiring and less consuming than manual pump.


Decided on getting a manual pump because I was not sure if I would be successful in breastfeeding. Hence, better not invest so much upfront. If need be, then I could always buy a electric pump.


Never regretted getting the Avent Manual Pump. It's really cheap ($48.50 after discount) and good (effective in clearing my breast within reasonable time - at most 30mins, usually 15 to 20 mins; don't find it tiring at all). Am actually quite amazed that it had served me for so long. Also, it's very convenient for use when expressing in office since there's no need for a electric socket which means i could express as long as there's a room :)


The pump had finally 'retired' a couple of months back when I successfully stopped the milk flow.

2 comments:

Jemy said...

I wonder - how do u remember the price of sth u bgt 4yrs back? I can't remember the price of the clothes i bought last weekend. And I hv only 1 kid... :-p

Stephie said...

Haha..because i bought the pump at a good price and after that, no more such prices, that's why can remember :P