Monday, August 10, 2009

Cherylin's first on stage performance (18 Jul 09)

Cherylin was asked to participate in the Racial Harmony Day at BV (held on 18 Jul 09, Sat). Since her teacher requested for her to attend, we agreed. I thought it was like the previous event (known as "BV ok") where the kids were just there to show support.

On the day itself, we arrive at 7pm. All the kids then gathered for a rehearsal. Only then did I know Cherylin was going to perform. "Oh no', I thought to myself. I forgot to charge my camera batt. Hence, I didn't get to take many pictures of Cherylin's first on stage performance :(

As to how Cherylin had performed on stage, she didn't show any sign of stage fight. In fact she said she enjoyed being on stage. She was jumping while waiting to sing/dance. She even laughed out loud when the microphone in front of them drop on the stage.

Mum went to support Cherylin too. She left shortly after the performance while we wait till the end of the event. We were all famished by then and headed to BK an HV for supper. Shawn enjoyed the junk food as much as his sister did :)

No comments: