Saturday, April 12, 2008

EBM

I've been pouring away excess EBM as there's really no more space in my freezer. Have tried to use up the EBM I kept in the fridge (max can only store for 48 hours) by giving it to Cherylin. Still I ended up pouring away the EBM when the 48 hours are up. Sometimes I even pump and throw the EBM away if I had drank coffee earlier. Yesterday, YC drank up 240ml of my EBM so that it's not wasted (cos I told him I'll be throwing away). Yikes, I myself dare not drink leh. :P

3 comments:

Welch said...

Wow, really envious of you! I am still breastfeeding Shannon now and wish I have that much milk supply still. But no, it's becoming less and less. I try to maintain my twice-a-day expression and even if I drink coffee before that, I will still store the milk, if not really not enough.

Jemy said...

aiyo, buay tahan u! so lucky, got so much milk-milk for ur darlings (3 incl YC)... tell YC no need to wait for u to express out, direct contact better la! ;-)

Unknown said...

Can set up shop to sell.. :p

By the way, you've been tagged.