Saturday, April 12, 2008

外婆 home alone

My mum was alone with Cherylin and Shawn again last evening as YC and I went to attend my company's function. Shawn didn't want to sleep since afternoon. He wanted to be carried. When I left the house at 5.30pm, Cherylin had fell asleep. Luckily she slept cos it means that my mum only needed to take care of Shawn. We came back at 10.20pm and mum was still carrying Shawn in her arms. He didn't sleep much for the past few hours when I was out of the house. I immediately took over Shawn from my mum and asked her to go to bed. So for last night, Shawn slept with daddy and mummy (so that 外婆 can have a good nite sleep).

Must be due to the coffee I drank during the dinner, I couldn't sleep till almost 1.30am. By the time I wanted to fall asleep, Shawn woke up for his milk. In btw, he cried on and off. Very tired when I woke up this morning. Guess I have to 'tong' the tiredness till Monday afternoon when my mum is around to catch a nap.

No comments: