Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day out on 29 Apr

Re: Chop Chop

YC was on leave yday. We took the kids out to town together with my mum. Had lunch at Zhou's restaurant before heading to Suntec. On the way to Suntec, Cherylin kept asking for her chop chop. She chose the design of the stamp and we selected the font for her english and chinese name. It'll take a week for the stamp to be ready.



Re: B&J Free Cone Day

We went to raffles city and joined in the fun for the free ice cream. The queue was rather long as there were lots of students in the afternoon. I was carrying Shawn while YC was pushing Cherylin in the stroller. Suddenly, one of the staff came up to me, gave me a signed brochure and told me to redeem the ice cream at the counter, no need to queue. Same case for YC. :)

As Cherylin was still coughing, we didn't let her eat too much ice cream. Shawn wanna eat too? Haha...wait till he's older then :P

No comments: