Friday, April 25, 2008

Sick

I had fever 2 days ago due to blocked milk ducts again (ya, the other time when i had fever, it was also due to blocked ducts). My fever went up to 39.5 degree. Felt really miserable then, having to fight the fever, pump, and take care of Shawn in the morning when my mum was not around. Luckily the fever went away yesterday. But the stubborn ducts are still blocked as I'm typing away...

Cherylin fell ill too. She had fever in the middle of last nite. Gave her a dose of paracetomol and she was ok in the afternoon. She didn't go for her playgroup as we didn't want her to infect the others (to play safe since HFMD is on the rise recently). While i was out for dinner with my friends, YC called me and told me Cherylin was having fever again. Brought her to see doctor and the temp was 40.9 degrees. Doctor said it's just viral infection, nothing serious. Gave her nurofen which is meant for fever that is more than 38.5 degree. Got to sponge her too during the nite.

As for Shawn, he's still coughing, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Notice he has slight blocked nose too Poor boy. Probably bring him to see PD later (even though won't be giving him medicine since he's so small).

Aiyo, why 3 out of 4 of us fall sick leh (if includes my mum whose having cough, will be 4 out of 5). Hmm.. Let's hope tomorrow will be better! :)

No comments: